Odisha State Board of Madrasa Education(OSBME) is functioning at Urdu Bhawan, Q-No-3R 3/1,UNIT-IX (Flat) Bhubaneswar,Odisha,PIN-751022.
ODISHA STATE BOARD OF MADRASA EDUCATION (OSBME) conducts MOULVI/Class-X, MAHIR/10+2, ALIM/Under Graduate/B.A. & FAZIL/Post Graduation/M.A. examinations.
ODISHA STATE BOARD OF MADRASA EDUCATION (OSBME) is widely recognized and a Member Board of "Council of Boards of School Education in India (COBSE)" and listed at 45th number.
The Council Of Boards of School Education in India (COBSE) is a voluntary association of all the Boards of School Education in India. It works in close collaboration with Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, other national level apex educational organizations and agencies like the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), National Institute of Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA) and National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE).
1. Established in 1979 by CBSE to provide a forum for mutual exchange.
2. Since 1989, established an independent secretariat.
3. At Present it has 65 members
4. It has six Zonal Chapters- Central, Western, Northern, North-Eastern, Southern and Eastern.
5. Some foreign boards are it's Associate Members – Nepal, Bhutan, Mauritius, UK, UCLES, NWAC and IB.
(i) Provide a forum to its members to discuss issues of mutual interest and to learn form each other for improving quality of education
(ii) Curriculum reform and improvement in evaluation systems.
(iii)Respond to national concerns like Population Education and Disaster Management.
(iv) Professional Development of officers of the Members-boards.
(v) Interactions with NCERT / NIEPA on Professional issues.